Throughout the past few weeks, students have been bringing in recyclable materials.
1. On Carnival Day, students were grouped with 3-4 classmates. Each group designed their own car.
2. Each group used the recyclable materials to build the car that they had designed.
3. Students tested their car on two ramps. The goal was to recognize which car travelled the furthest distance down the ramp.
4. Students reflected on their car designs. Asking themselves, “What worked with our car design? What do we need to improve on or change?”
5. Finally, students re-designed their cars and tested them one last time!
Testing the prototypes!
The students prepared these cool cars out of recycled materials.
Stay tuned for a race day!